Here is a beautiful example of Richardsonian Romanesque Architecture. This is the public library in Warren , MA. The building was opened in 1889.
Taken from the Warren Public Library Website”
“Architect Amos P. Cutting of Worcester was engaged to design this Richardson Romanesque building, using Monson pink granite and Longmeadow brownstone. The firm of Patrick Beston of Springfield did the construction. The new Library building was dedicated July 4, 1890 with appropriate exercises, involving Officers of the Town and the Warren Public Library corporation and Building Committee. Inscribed in the granite over the door are the words “Free too All.” A plaque on the wall to the right reads “WPL – A Gift of Friends.””